Interested in hiring Sarah? Click the button below and let's chat!
Holl & Lane Design Studio
Sarah Hartley is the creator and designer behind Holl & Lane Magazine. In the past she has designed logos and websites for various freelance clients and has taken her love of design to marketing collateral for small businesses. Running a small business herself, she knows the importance of a beautiful design on a limited budget. With a background in fashion and business, she is able to combine the practical side with the beautiful.
What can we offer?
- Pinterest Graphics : $5 per pin
- Social Media Graphics : $5 per graphic
- eBooks : $150 up to 3 pages, $60 per page after
- Opt-in PDF One Page : $60
- Pricing Guide : $150 up to 3 pages, $60 per page after
- Media Kit : $150 up to 3 pages, $60 per page after
- Magazine Template Layout : $400 up to 5 pages, $100 per page after
- Pinterest and social media graphics are allowed up to 2 revisions. After that, revisions are an additional $5 per revision.
- All other design services are allowed up to 3 revisions. After that, revisions are an additional $10 per revision.
- You will need to supply your logo, photos, fonts and brand colors if you wish them to be used within the projects.
- There will be a 1/2 of total payment non-refundable fee that will need to be paid before any work begins. This will ensure your place on the schedule. Contracts will also need to be signed before any work begins.
- Final payments will be due before any files are released to you.
- Final PDF, JPG and PNG files will be sent to you and should not be altered in any way. Original design files will only be sent for an extra fee based on project.
- Due to time constraints, open and quick communication is important for the success of any project.
Examples of Work
Press / Media Kit
Review from Sailaja of Bharat Babies:
We're so grateful to have found Sarah! We needed a quick turn around of our press kit and not only was she fast, but she was professional and had a clear sense of our brand aesthetic. We can't wait to work with her again!
Review from Lauren of The Real Female Entrepreneur:
I adored working with Sarah to create an incredible ebook to use as an email opt-in for my list! She was so wonderful and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Not only did she bring my vision to life, but she also took my feedback and used it to create exactly what I was looking for. She was also super on top of things and extremely fast with edits, turn-arounds, and communication."
Sarah is truly a fantastic designer. Not only does she do amazing work, but she is lightning fast and extremely reliable. Sarah also has some of the best rates for her level of high-quality work. I'm so grateful to have her help me grow my Pinterest and business. She has been a huge help in achieving those goals.
More to come...