Words by Sarah Hartley, Editor-in-Chief
You guys, there is something completely new and different happening at Holl & Lane and I cannot contain my excitement! Seriously, if you were here, you'd hear me squealing about it.
We have launched a monthly membership specifically for writers.
And it's not just any membership, it's filled to the brim with so many amazing perks (more on that below). Maybe you're wondering, "But why?" Well, over the past 16 issues we have gotten to work with over 325 amazing writers in the magazine alone (that doesn't even count all of our fantastic blog contributors!)!! And through these three years we've been in business, we know how many of you are dying to just get your writing out there. We want to help you do that. We know you've got the talent, we want to help you explore it.
That's where H&L Writes comes in.
With your monthly membership you'll get:
- Closed Facebook group to share your writing and connect with other writers
- The chance to be our "student of the month" and have your writing published on the H&L blog
- The chance to be our quarterly "student of the quarter" and have your writing published in an issue of Holl & Lane
- Monthly writing prompts, themes, and exercises
- One piece of writing reviewed and given feedback monthly by Sarah (Editor in Chief) or Mia (Editorial Manager)
- Early access to submit pitches for the magazine
- The opportunity to choose your favorite piece of writing and submit it to our twice yearly FREE digital magazine to promote your talents
So, not only are we going to help you with your writing, we're also going to give you the platform to share it!
I'm sure you're wondering about the cost, right? I would be, too. We're keeping it low at just $17/month. And because you pay monthly, you're able to cancel anytime. Though we really, really hope you don't.
Are you ready to join us? Good, because we can't wait to meet you. Click here (or the button below) to sign up. Let's get your words down on paper.