- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 flax eggs (1 tsp of flax mixted with 3 tsp of water for 1 flax egg - let sit for 15 minutes)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 apple cubed into small pieces
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the almond milk, vegetable oil, and flax eggs together well.
- Gradually pour the almond milk mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until almost blended. There will be a few lumps.
- Mix in cinnamon well
- Pour the batter into your waffle maker (about 1/3 cup)and cook according to instructions - approximately 4-6 minutes on medium high or until the waffle maker stops steaming.
- Top with extra cinnamon, chopped apples, and maple syrup
Lifestyle wellness blogger, art teacher, and Pittsburgh native. Brittany loves sharing recipes, new product reviews, and DIY ideas on her blog. She is also is a vegan advocate and loves spreading health knowledge/awareness.