- 1 (17-ounce) can whole corn
- 1 (17-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 package of Corn Bread Mixture
- 2 Flax eggs (1 tsp of flax mixed with 3 tsp of water- set aside for 15 minutes (makes 1 flax egg))
- Mix together can whole corn, can creamed corn, and flax egg well.
- Stir in melted vegan butter and corn bread mixture.
- Coat the baking dish with vegan butter.
- Pour in combined mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Lifestyle wellness blogger, art teacher, and Pittsburgh native. Brittany loves sharing recipes, new product reviews, and DIY ideas on her blog. She is also is a vegan advocate and loves spreading health knowledge/awareness. Read more from Brittany on her blog, Essentially Brittany.