- 14 oz. Dried Spinach Fettuccine
- 2 6oz. Bags of Baby Spinach
- 1 cup chopped basil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 package silken tofu
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in the pasta and stir well to separate strands. Cook until pasta is just barely tender, then add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and drain.
- Meanwhile, place the basil and garlic in a food processor and process briefly. Add the tofu, water and salt. Process until very smooth, stopping several times to scrape off the sides of the processor bowl. Add pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place the pasta and spinach in a serving bowl. Pour tofu mixture over the pasta and toss well to mix. Add the cherry tomatoes and mix again. This dish makes great use of all the fresh basil, spinach and cherry tomatoes.
Lifestyle wellness blogger, art teacher, and Pittsburgh native. Brittany loves sharing recipes, new product reviews, and DIY ideas on her blog. She is also is a vegan advocate and loves spreading health knowledge/awareness.