Ingredients: For the Pad Thai:
- 4 ounces brown rice noodles
- 1 green onion chopped
- Shredded Carrot & Broccoli Slaw
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 1 package of firm tofu
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Cook brown rice noodles following the directions on package
- Pat the firm tofu with paper towels to get out all of the extra water. Then cube tofu into small pieces and place on a dry skillet.
- Turn skillet on low heat and add in turmeric seasoning. Add chopped green onion to the skillet mixture as well. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- When noodles are finished cooking drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the tofu mixture to the cooked noodles.
- Combined all the ingredients for the sauce in a small mixing bowl.
- Add sauce to the cooked noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Add on top the shredded carrot and broccoli slaw.
- Top with crushed peanuts and enjoy!