Toronto, Canada is a pretty fantastic place nestled in on Lake Ontario. Here are some of my must see, eat, shop, and do's while you're here!
- The iconic CN tower is the tallest structure in Canada - ride the elevator up to the glass floor or if you are a real daredevil, try the Edge Walk around the perimeter at the top...
- The Distillery District in the East end is filled with lots of charm. Home to many bustling shops and restaurants, it is a truly gorgeous part of the city to check out.
- Hyde Park is a picturesque place for a stroll or a picnic - come for the trees, stay for the breeze!
- Feast is a top 8 allergen free food and grocery spot. located on Queen Street West. Come meet Wendy, one of the owners, who will treat you like family... and always recommends the triple chocolate donut. (Psst. It's delicious)
- Raaw Sushi in Liberty Village is a great little spot for regulars. Their Miso Soup is divine, and you can't beat the value of the bento boxes. Everything is a winner here.
- Stoney's is located just outside of Toronto in Etobicoke, but its worth mentioning. The sandwiches and burgers are unbelievably tasty, and everything is made in house. This is an all time favorite spot that will have you going back - repeatedly!
- The Craft, located in Liberty Village, is a new spot that has over 120 craft beers on tap. Even if you aren't a beer lover, the food is always on point and always quick to your table. Come with friends and try your own flight of four 5oz pours for about $10 CAD.
- The Paper Place on Queen Street West has some of the prettiest paper goods in all of the city. They have so many fun nicknacks and they are the perfect place for anyone who loves anything stationary related!
- Lavish & Squalor is home to unique home decor and fashion. Also located on Queen Street West (really the best for shops and food), buy a luxurious candle or handcrafted soap to remember your trip when you return home.
- Blackbird Vintage is located in The Distillery District. Filled with vintage and retro themed goods, this place has something for everyone. From men's shaving kits to gorgeous stationary, this is a shop not to be missed.
- Toronto is a city who loves her sports: we have professional teams for hockey, baseball, football, and soccer. Take your pick - any game is worth it for the energy alone!
- Take a ferry to Toronto Island for a day away from the hustle and bustle. This is best enjoyed in the summer when you can hang out on a relaxing beach with friends and family.
- Check out one of the many music venues in the city for new and exciting emerging artists, as well as old faves. Toronto is a tour stop for many big artists, and its worth having a look to see who's in town when you are!